Tokyo Boeki Medisys has been contributed for the health of people in the world from 1999.
Our Biolis series, automated clinical analyzer, have been sold over 7,500 units. More than 80 countries, introducing to hospitals, clinics etc.
Also, selling Laboratory Information System (LIS), Medisys Link, with Biolis series.
We will continue to contribute for the health of people all of the world.
- Founded Tokyo Boeki Medical Systems (Akiruno city in Tokyo)
- Established Osaka office
- Established Fukuoka office
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer TMS-1024i
- Released diaphragm air pump
- Exhibited JACLaS EXPO in Japan, AACC in U.S.A and MEDICA in Germany
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BiOLiS 24i
- Acquired CE Marking
- Acquired UL Standard
- Acquired ISO9001
- Established Sendai office
- More than 1,000 units of Biolis series in the world
- Established Sapporo office
- Established Technical center in Akiruno city, Tokyo for storengthening R&D
- A large scale 500 units of Biolis were ordered from Russian health department for the first time since its founding.
- Moved to headquarters in Tachikawa city, Tokyo
- Established Hiroshima office
- Established Nagoya office
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BiOLiS 24i Premium
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BiOLiS 12i
- Moved to headquarters in Technical center Akiruno city for integrating developing and admistration section.
- Changed to Tokyo Boeki Medisys from Tokyo Boeki Medical Systems
- The new headquarters was completed in Hino city, Tokyo
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BIOLIS 50i Superior
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BiOLiS 15i NEO
- Started to sell laboratory information system (LIS)
- More than 5,000 units of BIOLIS series in the world
- Acquired ISO13485 in headquartes
- Purchased the medical device department from Tokyo Boeki Machinery
- Increased the capital 200 million yen from 100 million yen
- Established Hacchobori office, moved to Kyobashi office in Jan, 2017
- Acquired ISO13485 in Kyobashi office
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BIOLIS 30i
- Started to sell automated clinical analyzer BIOLIS 50i
- Acquired FDA in BIOLIS 30i
- Integrated QMS in ISO13485
- Started to sell automated fluorescent immunoassay system AFIAS-1 and AFIAS-6