Full compliance with the policy as a member of Tokyo Boeki Group.
- (1)Comply with all matters determined in laws and regulations, employment regulations, in-house rules, etc.
- (2)Act in accordance with socially-accepted ideas and common sense
1. Guidelines for Business Activities
- (1)Compliance with laws and regulations related to exports and imports
- (2)Thorough management to ensure secure trade
- (3)Compliance with the various commercial laws
- (4)Compliance with the non monopoly Act and related laws
- (5)Prevention of unfair competition
- (6)Protection of intellectual property rights
- (7)Thorough information management
- (8)Conservation of the environment
2. Guidelines for Tokyo Boeki as a Corporate Citizen
- (1)Common sense and moderate business entertaining and gift-giving
- (2)Prohibition of entertaining and gift-giving for domestic and foreign public officers that infringes laws and regulations, etc.
- (3)Prohibition of donations and political contributions that infringe laws and regulations, etc.
- (4)Refusal of all relationships with antisocial forces
- (5)Prohibition of insider trading
- (6)Appropriate use of information systems
- (7)Prohibition of conflicts of interest, etc.
- (8)Appropriate accounting management and tax processing
3. Guidelines for Maintaining an Ideal Workplace Environment
- (1)Respect for human rights and prohibition of discrimination
- (2)Prohibition of sexual harassment, power harassment
- (3)Compliance with laws and regulations, etc. about workplace safety and health
- Reliability and creativity of the products and services in medical field facilitate the works for medical care providers.
- Full compliance of laws and regulations. The main purpose is to provide high quality, safe and stable supplies of products and we follow the QMS guidance.
We ensure that
- All employees are fully understand the quality policy
- Understanding customer needs
- Miximizing the capability of each employee to meet customers' needs
- Assure higher than expected quality
We met the requirements of ISO13485: 2016 Medical devices.
Permission granted for the following spec.